you can choose from
M.L. Quezon Avenue, Mahabang Parang, Angono, Rizal, Philippines
Tel: (632) 8913-1427 / (632) 8912-7735
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Each door is made completely from Philippine Mahogany in our production facilities. All of our timber used in manufacture in kiln dried to 8-12% moisture content. Doors are assembled using dowels and reinforced with proven water resistant adhesive. Panels are slide fitted into grooves with clearance to promote easy movement with changing temperatures and weather conditions.
Here’s how we work
Each door is made from the finest selected Philippine Mahogany. Simply beautiful and long lasting.
Herdex doors are assembled using mortice and tenon joints, reinforced with high quality, water resistant glue to ensure all weather bonding.
Insert panels are carved both sides with intricate miltres of rich detailed raised mouldings that set them apart from ordinary doors.
Each door is thoroughly inspected prior to delivery and carefully packed in polyethylene plastic sheet and corrugated box to ensure that it arrives in perfect condition.
All doors are guaranteed of the highest in material and workmanship. They are free from detects which would rendered them unserviceable or unfit for the use for which they were manufactured.
- All products are made from durable hardwood Philippine Mahogany
- Carefully crafted pieces
- Dimensional stability and durability
- Superbly elegant designs
- Carved by artisans with years of experience and expertise
- Free from detects
- With proper handling and finishing
- Guaranteed to be of good materials and workmanship
- Meticulously inspected during the production stages
- Passed the strictest standards of quality
- Uniform grain and color
- Fashioned to meet the tastes of sophisticated people